Friday, January 28, 2011

I finally did it!

After what has felt like millenia, I have finally posted some new "work" for boxpleat.  This is a salesroom for the DeeAnna Denton sized body, oh she of the particularly demanding figure.  I am happy with the fit on these new patterns and have decided that the current order of "work fun" is: drafting/designing, fabric shopping, sewing (construction), webwork, finishing, photography.  In that order.  I have actually contemplated sub-contracting the photography as I enjoy it so very little in the grand scheme of things.  I guess what I need to do is take a photography class to get motivated about it. sigh!


Have a look at the salesroom and tell me what you think. (Click on the title "I finally did it! above) I need some feedback so I know what to work on next....well, it isn't as if there isn't a MOUNTAIN of other things to work on, but it is nice to have some direction, you know? k.

2 comments:

Gina C in AL said...

It is wonderful to see you sewing for the gals again! I completely love "Paris" although i do not have any of the DeeAnna/Lara body gals. "Paris" would be perfect for any of my gals but especially Regina, who continues to rule the collection. Look forward to seeing more of your creations! When are you coming back to the States?

k. said...

Thanks Gina! We might be back this summer, but it could still be one more year, but a bit of my stuff will be going to Tonner Con with Pam Seeman of Paintbox, so if you are planning to go there, look for her table. ;) (Maybe I will work up that pattern for the regular body as well.)k.