Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Cleaning Day?

As you can probably see, the office is even worse than usual.  The reason?  Well I actually did some things. hehehe

Yesterday I sent out several boxes.  I sent 13 yards of sequin fabric to my dear friend Pam Seeman of Paint Box (She designs doll clothing like I do.)  We met at my first Doll Convention because some customers just can't keep Paint Box and Boxpleat separate. hehehe  She graciously offered to take some of my work with her when she goes to the Final "Official" Gene Convention in June, so I spent the first part of the week sorting, pricing and packing the odds and ends that I had.  I told her I had a few pieces but was surprised to find that I had more than 100.  Not all of it is "never before seen" but there is quite a lot.  The best part about this set up is that I don't have to take pictures!  I will say this: I sent a Large Priority Flat Rate box and it was entirely filled to the brim.  I hope some of my customers will find some things they like and will remember me fondly.  Gene was my first convention.

In the meantime, you can see the state this has left my office in.  I also sent away the large box for hte Humanitarian Aid Center....16 pounds of wall hangings and new clothing for the Orphanage Modules they make.  I figured with the big earthquake disasters we have been having lately, the stocks are probably being depleted.

I am feeling a drive to do more, to use my hands to make and build....but first I need to get organized in my own head, and thus I need to organize my own space.  Here's to a clean office and an orderly mind.  Happy day to you. k.

No comments: