Friday, October 26, 2007

The Rules

During this complicated round there were several things that came up. I am the type of person that asks endless questions. Many prospective customers appear to get scared off by the sheer volume of questions a person (well, me) can ask about a simple pair of doll pants! hehehehe In the beginning of this round, while trying to get a handle on the ins and outs, I asked if the change had to be a removal/addition for day-to-night or if we could do a reversal of a piece, ie, use all 5 pieces for both day and night. After much discussion it was decided that one might use a reversal, but that it had to be a 4-to-5 or a 5-to-4 transition.

In the course of the design process, I found that the switch I had been thinking about was not working and tossed it. When I woke up on the morning we were to send our designs, I was horrified to note that the switch was included in the requirements for this round. Sigh! I worked out the "not really working" switch and sent off the outfit.

In the morning I will post some process pictures, complete with baby. Also, I will try to get the prototype of the blouse and some other pieces in the Ellowyne Salesroom, so even if you have checked before, check again in the afternoon. (I am going to bed now, so don't expect anything right away. :) Thanks for your patience.

No comments: